The submitted manuscript can be written in English or Indonesian language.
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Our online submission system guides you stepwise through the process of submitting your article details and uploading your files. All correspondence, including notification of the Editor's decision and requests for revision, is sent by e-mail.
One author has been designated as the corresponding author with contact of E-mail address and full postal address
All necessary files have been uploaded. Please, check for the manuscript as below:
- This manuscript has never been published before and is not being submitted to other publishers / journals.
- The manuscript must comply to the Journal Template (Include keywords, all figures, all tables, and ensure all figures and tables citations in the text match the files provided.
- The manuscript is written in Microsoft Word 97-2003 document, single space, double column and maximal 8 pages. The main text format consists of one column on A4 paper (210 x 297 mm). Please do not alter the formatting and style layouts which have been set up in the template document.
- The manuscript must be written in English or Indonesia language and has been 'spell checked' and 'grammar checked'.
- The manuscript must be free from PLAGIARISM and violates other copyrights.
- All authors have been read the manuscript and agree to publish in JASENS and must obey the ethics in publishing.
- Please submit your article via https://journal.isas.or.id/index.php/JASENS
The author must follow the Template required by JASENS. Otherwise, the manuscript will be rejected.
Click Here for Template for Peer Review Papers
Click Here for Copyright Transfer Form