Journal of Applied Aquatic Food Industry (JAFTRY) accepts Bahasa Indonesia Article. JAFTRY publishes the high-quality original research, the review, and trending issues that contributes to the Aquatic Food technology Industry areas. The fields of study published include :
- Food Processing
- Waste Technology
- Harvesting and Handling Practices
- Processing with Traditional and New Technologies
- Refrigeration and freezing
- Packaging and storage
- Food and environmental safety
- Chemistry and biochemistry
- Microbiology and biotechnology
- Engineering and mechanization,
- Sociology and economics, and
- Industry management of marine and fishery products.
Peer Review Process
Articles published in Journal of Applied Aquatic Food Industry (JAFTRY) are reviewed by high-quality national and international editors. The manuscript will also be screened for plagiarism using Turnitin software. We will reject the manuscript with the similarity above 30%. The review process is carried out double blindly by a minimum of 2 reviewers. The editorial boards have the right to reject the manuscript if the manuscript does not meet the criteria of JAFTRY.
Published two times a year: June and December
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle of making research freely available to the public to supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.